30 December 2012

From a recently passed Medical Student from Delhi


“My death is to highlight the whole issue of women’s rights in India and the eastern countries especially.  I was simply one soul, who had to express the plight of all women past and present, so that this energy of change could be brought to bear.  In this physical world nothing changes without sacrifice.  Do not weep for me.  I am in good hands and I have done my duty to Mankind and the half of it that is known as womanhood.
“I have taken my place in the Halls of Achievement here and I will now continue to work for the rights of women, so that this surge of exposure to corruption and bad practices can include a change in the minds of women that they are more than sex slaves and servants.  The whole male ego has to be changed and only the good and the honest and true can be involved in this mighty work.  I call upon you both to support me and to allow within your mighty ministry a place for the equality of the sexes and the rights that our joint Creator gave to us all that we had the right of choice to be as we are in the service of each other.
“I know because I am told and shown your path and future, so I am allowed to ask that I am placed in your memories and that the service that I have given to my fellow women will be respected and at the right time brought to the surface and kept alive.  Much is to be done and much can and will be achieved, but you have a unique platform that is being given to you and I ask you both as spirits in human form to respect my choice of action in sacrificing myself for the cause of women, as many others give their lives for their beliefs and I am nothing but another, who works in the freedom of the Spirit to make things better for my fellow man.  We are all from the One Great Spirit and we must all hold together and make these changes happen.
“I am shown that you will achieve mighty things and that you are specially trained and groomed to shortly stand aloft on the world stage of knowledge and to teach the truth.  Please remember me so that my work and sacrifice is not in vain, Namaste.”

Sunday, 30th December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment