09 June 2009

I'm Fine, so Happy to be Here

In memory of Betty, who will never be forgotten…

This is what Betty said shortly after she died to her cousin Rosamund.

“How can I ever thank you for your extreme kindness shown to me on every visit.

“Without this healing I could not have seen the light and my transformation would not have come so easily.

“I am just fine.

“My wrinkled face all clear and smooth again. Although it (the cancer) was on one side of my face it was creeping over my nose and onto the other side.

“No mark left at all. My face is pure and clean as is my system now. I couldn’t feel healthier and it is all your doing.

“My mother, father and brother-in-law are here.

“A tiny cottage in almost green fields and a windy path almost picture book style.

“Lots of my favourite books are here for me to enjoy. The whole place is just heavenly. I’m just fine, so happy to be here.

Say, “Hi” to the kids for me - an olive branch to my husband. He really didn’t let me down at the end.

“My ashes are just by the large tree, just to the right of the tree, brambles cleared and made pretty.


“I will walk with you awhile and then return back home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment